How To Apply:
- SUBMIT CURRENT IEP AND/OR EDUCATIONAL TESTING (if available): Submit current IEP and/or a psychoeducational evaluation that has been completed by a licensed psychologist or neuro-psychologist within the past two years (if available). **Documents can be submitted via the contact page, email, or fax. If you have questions please use the form on the contact page.
Parents/guardians may be asked to update or provide additional information if necessary. Please include any other evaluations for the past two years if you have them, such as:
- Speech and Language Evaluations
- Occupational Therapy Evaluations
- Standardized Test Scores
- Report Cards and/or Progress Reports
- 504 Plan
- Private School Service Plan
- PARENT/GUARDIAN TOUR AND INTERVIEW: Upon review of the listed items, the parents/guardians of the potential student will be scheduled for a Parent Tour. The tour will include a sit-down with our administration to obtain additional information and/or to clarify information received by NewBridge School. Tours are conducted during normal school hours and are by appointment only.
- TRIAL VISIT: Upon review of the listed items and after the Parent Tour, a potential student will be offered a trial visit at NewBridge School for a minimum of five days. During the visit, placement will be in classes that are grade and skill-level appropriate. Potential students will participate fully in classroom activities.
- ADMISSION DECISION: After a thorough review of the potential student’s file, Parent Tour/Interview, and Trial Visit, the Administration will meet and determine:
- Acceptance: The Administration has found the student’s strengths and needs are an appropriate match to the NewBridge School environment.
- Wait List: The Administration has accepted the student (see Acceptance above) however; currently no available openings are listed for the student’s grade and skill level. The date the completed application is received determines the student’s position on the Wait List.
- Non-Acceptance: The Administration has found that the student’s strengths and needs are not an appropriate match to NewBridge School’s educational environment.For admissions inquiries or to apply for our programs, please contact our admissions office